ANY-Web Ltd ("ANY-Web Ltd") maintains its sites ("Sites") for your personal information, education, entertainment and communication. Your access and use of the Sites is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained within the Sites is correct and up-to-date, ANY-Web Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ANY-Web Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss due to any errors or omissions in the content of the Sites.
2. ANY-Web Ltd is not in any way affiliated to the villages whose domain names it has registered.
3. Your use and browsing of the Sites is at your own risk. Neither ANY-Web Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Sites is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Sites. ANY-Web Ltd also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Sites or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Sites.
4. ANY-Web Ltd uses reasonable efforts to review other websites linked to its Sites, but is not responsible, cannot be associated with, and does not endorse, the content of these other websites. Your linking to any of these other websites is at your own risk.
5. You may download material displayed on ANY-Web Ltd’s Sites for non-commercial use only, and providing you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Sites (including text, images, audio, and video) for commercial purposes without the written permission of ANY-Web Ltd.
6. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Sites is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on the Sites, without the written permission of ANY-Web Ltd. ANY-Web Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Sites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated to ANY-Web Ltd.
7. It is assumed that ANY-Web Ltd is permitted to use any communication or material you transmit to the Sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, to develop its Sites.
8. Although ANY-Web Ltd may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like, on the Sites, ANY-Web Ltd is under no obligation to do so, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Sites. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ANY-Web Ltd will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ANY-Web Ltd to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. ANY-Web Ltd reserves the right to cancel the email account of any person who is found to have sent any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, or who has involved themselves in pyramid schemes, or excessive cross posting or has spammed.
10. Any abuse of the email domain or community discussion boards should be directed to where it will be dealt with quickly. Please indicate the specific nature of the complaint.
ANY-Web Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions by which you are bound.